I ordered 2 wigs from Dress Lilly and one was fine-the other was horrible it looked like somebody had been out all night strung out on crack with big chunks of nappy hair in different levels.I didn't expect the hair to look so horrible.

I want a refund of my purchase price but I will give them one more try. My daughter bought one wig and it looked nice but was a tighter curl than the picture.

If this site is not worthy of my future purchases this will be my last time ordering from them.I hope this next try is worth it for the money I spend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dresslily synthetic wig. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily synthetic wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216144

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

We regret that our item did not meet your expectation.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Please contact us with your order number or email address with the title of”from pissedconsumer”.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your important feedback.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service