I ordered 2 shirts.My shipping confirmation claimed they were mailed by Netherlands Surface Post but they actually were mailed from China.

The "sweatshirts" are made of t-shirt material and although they are both the same product in the same size (just different colors), they fit differently...because they're two different brands of shirt. Furthermore, both shirts contain a weird logo on the chest that doesn't appear in the website photo, and the color of the strings on both shirts is different from the website photo. (If I'd known the pink shirt would have black and fluorescent yellow strings, I wouldn't have bought it! So ugly!

The photo doesn't do it justice.) I submitted a review on the website, but shock -- it was never posted.SCAM!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dresslily t-shirt from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was got ripped off, sizing charts completely inaccurate and not as represented. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1179494

Dear Collins,

We wish to apologize for the inconvenience.

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item.

Please rest assured we send the product the same as the website.

Would you please message us with the order number or email address?

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you very much for your kind support . Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

I ordered a top back in October and never received it.Is this company even real?

Great now they have all my credit card information and my address etc.what can we do about this?