Dresslily - SCAMMERS

831 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I ordered 2 shirts.My shipping confirmation claimed they were mailed by Netherlands Surface Post but they actually were mailed from China.

The "sweatshirts" are made of t-shirt material and although they are both the same product in the same size (just different colors), they fit differently...because they're two different brands of shirt. Furthermore, both shirts contain a weird logo on the chest that doesn't appear in the website photo, and the color of the strings on both shirts is different from the website photo. (If I'd known the pink shirt would have black and fluorescent yellow strings, I wouldn't have bought it! So ugly!

The photo doesn't do it justice.) I submitted a review on the website, but shock -- it was never posted.SCAM!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
831 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Jun 30 #1179494 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear Collins,
We wish to apologize for the inconvenience.
We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item.
Please rest assured we send the product the same as the website.
Would you please message us with the order number or email address?
Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you very much for your kind support . Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Dec 05, 2015 #1074318

I ordered a top back in October and never received it. Is this company even real? Great now they have all my credit card information and my address etc. what can we do about this?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.