I ordered several items and waited TWO months for the delivery.One package arrive, but it did not include all the ordered items.

The items that came were ALL too small. One item had unfinished seams. The stuff was GARBAGE. I had Used PAYPAL for payment, so I filed a complaint.

Now, they expect me to, at my cost, ship this garbage back. I'm disabled on a fixed income and am housebound. This is why I order online. I cannot go out to ship this stuff to CHINA.

I asked that they send me a shipping label, prepaid. They will not.

So here we are at a standstill.dresslilly is a SCAM and any agency that works with them is GUILTY of the same SCAM.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team