I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address.

Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support": http://i.imgur.com/ieN4IHl.png

They keep offering to refund 85%, 90% of the products cost instead of 100%, or even offering me coupons. They DID NOT provide the return address yet, because I did not accept their terms (to refund less than what I paid - basically stealing from me).

Not to mention the quality of all items received, which is really bad. Also, all sizes are way off then what their charts show.

AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!

andy_d wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $137 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Studio City, California, United States #1249046

You can check out my Facebook Page "People scammed by Dresslily" for various tips as to how to get your money back.

How do I get a hold of them?Because I ordered 3 items two weeks ago & never got it.

What kind of business are they running anyway?

Freaking scam I will tell you, if I only knew ahead.I felt so *** afterwards