Dresslily - Scam site! Do not buy from them!

1334 of 1559 Dresslily reviews

I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address.

Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support": http://i.imgur.com/ieN4IHl.png

They keep offering to refund 85%, 90% of the products cost instead of 100%, or even offering me coupons. They DID NOT provide the return address yet, because I did not accept their terms (to refund less than what I paid - basically stealing from me).

Not to mention the quality of all items received, which is really bad. Also, all sizes are way off then what their charts show.

AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Return Policy
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #609303

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1334 of 1559 Dresslily reviews
Brandeely

Dec 13, 2016 #1254525

Dear Customer,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
Thank you for your important feedback.
Dresslily Customer Support Team

Dec 02, 2016 #1249046 Studio City, California, United States

You can check out my Facebook Page "People scammed by Dresslily" for various tips as to how to get your money back.

Nov 02, 2015 #1057406

How do I get a hold of them? Because I ordered 3 items two weeks ago & never got it. What kind of business are they running anyway? Freaking scam I will tell you, if I only knew ahead. I felt so *** afterwards

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.