SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!! DressLily is a Joke

1351 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible.The Lining is dry rotted this think looks a mess.

There Tracking numbers are False and I suggest anyone Post on Facebook what a scam company this is. Get them off they are making tons of money while stealing from us with no merchandise, or very faulty products I placed a order got this Junk coat in 20 days but the rest of my order's that where most pricey it has been over a month and no sign of them and from what I saw I don't want it from other consumer photos of the trash you get.

Now trying to report every where and see if I can recover my money.they don't answer emails.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I never received the items
    • Horrible customer service
    • Stole my money
    • Return policy sizes of clothes
    • Customer service

Bear Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #570098 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1351 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 14, 2015 #1078510

File a PayPal case. That's what I did.

1 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2015 #1057352

I saw an add on my Facebook. Usually I don't pay any attention to those adds and now I know why. Dresslily advertised a cute top for only $10. I fell for it and made the purchase. Never received the order and it's over a month now. There is no place to call, and if they cancel your ticket number for the order you cannot even submit the complaint. Don't fall for their 'cheap prices". I'm sure the quality sucks as well, unfortunately I never got to make that determination myself. They are just scam artists from over seas.

1 0 Reply
Sha

Jan 10, 2015 #928963 Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States

Wow that is crazy I've been going th bs with them too since November! I was promised a credit to my account 2 times and then told to wait 7 days then I get *** I got to tell them then get a message saying hi plz send us pics and account # so we can solve issue!!!!! I'm like wthhhhhhhh ???? We already solved it I'm not new lol I let them have it then this guy named Martin comes and here we go again being told to wait 7 days it's been since early November! I'm mad as ***!!!! So I twill report to fix 6 news they r getting away the murder I want them shut the *** down! I'm trying to fight this for All of us! Sorry this is happening to us man o man

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×