I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible.The Lining is dry rotted this think looks a mess.

There Tracking numbers are False and I suggest anyone Post on Facebook what a scam company this is. Get them off they are making tons of money while stealing from us with no merchandise, or very faulty products I placed a order got this Junk coat in 20 days but the rest of my order's that where most pricey it has been over a month and no sign of them and from what I saw I don't want it from other consumer photos of the trash you get.

Now trying to report every where and see if I can recover my money.they don't answer emails.

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Not received / And partial damage order.

I didn't like: I never received the items, Stole my money, Return policy sizes of clothes.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

File a PayPal case. That's what I did.

I saw an add on my Facebook.Usually I don't pay any attention to those adds and now I know why.

Dresslily advertised a cute top for only $10. I fell for it and made the purchase. Never received the order and it's over a month now. There is no place to call, and if they cancel your ticket number for the order you cannot even submit the complaint.

Don't fall for their 'cheap prices". I'm sure the quality sucks as well, unfortunately I never got to make that determination myself.

They are just scam artists from over seas.

Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States #928963

Wow that is crazy I've been going th bs with them too since November!I was promised a credit to my account 2 times and then told to wait 7 days then I get *** I got to tell them then get a message saying hi plz send us pics and account # so we can solve issue!!!!!

I'm like wthhhhhhhh ???? We already solved it I'm not new lol I let them have it then this guy named Martin comes and here we go again being told to wait 7 days it's been since early November! I'm mad as ***!!!! So I twill report to fix 6 news they r getting away the murder I want them shut the *** down!

I'm trying to fight this for All of us!Sorry this is happening to us man o man