I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible.The Lining is dry rotted this think looks a mess.
There Tracking numbers are False and I suggest anyone Post on Facebook what a scam company this is. Get them off they are making tons of money while stealing from us with no merchandise, or very faulty products I placed a order got this Junk coat in 20 days but the rest of my order's that where most pricey it has been over a month and no sign of them and from what I saw I don't want it from other consumer photos of the trash you get.
Now trying to report every where and see if I can recover my money.they don't answer emails.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I never received the items
- Horrible customer service
- Stole my money
- Return policy sizes of clothes
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not received / And partial damage order
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bear Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Scam company! Junk product! Bogus contact numbers! Non existing customer service! ..."
- "Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin. Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts. Obviously paying for return charges from the US to..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "We are staying at Studio 6 in Richland Hills Texas and have complained to management of Roach infestation. Said they would bomb today but when we returned, still Roaches. Not..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."