Huge scam.Never received what I ordered.

Customer service is a joke. Ordered item in November 2016. It is now mid-February 2017 and nothing. Customer service first said it was shipped December 5 and to be patient, but would do no more.

Now they have completely stopped communicating. Joke, joke, joke. Do not order from there. Never, ever, ever, ever.

Huge scam. Never received what I ordered. Customer service is a joke. Ordered item in November 2016.

It is now mid-February 2017 and nothing. Customer service first said it was shipped December 5 and to be patient, but would do no more. Now they have completely stopped communicating. Joke, joke, joke.

Do not order from there.Never, ever, ever, ever.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Never received.

I didn't like: Never received product i ordered.

Comments

#1301931

ORDERED 5 WIGS ALL SENT SAME WAY LONGEST TIME 2 WKS #6 WIG 65 DAYS STILL NO WIG PAID $27.00 TOLD THEY WILL ONLY GIVE BACK$12.65 I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WAS EVER SENT,BUT I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team