Dresslily - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date and had my dress 3 weeks before the date I needed it I contacted customer service they replied within 1 hour because of the reviews I was scared of Miss sizing so I asked if they could send me a medium instead of a small they did the dress was beautiful great quality great customer service I had a great experience and will definitely order again from them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Fast order processing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."