Dresslily - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date and had my dress 3 weeks before the date I needed it I contacted customer service they replied within 1 hour because of the reviews I was scared of Miss sizing so I asked if they could send me a medium instead of a small they did the dress was beautiful great quality great customer service I had a great experience and will definitely order again from them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Fast order processing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."