Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin

1372 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

Update added by user Nov 26, 2014

Here's a pic of the cost dress lily posted and then a pic of what I actually received ..I am mad as *** this isn't a coat it's a jacket it made of fleece or felt.

I hate it.I'm so mad

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2014

Same here.This company is bogus.

I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if felt. Even xl was to small for me in their sizes.

I gave my self 2 sizes in leway just to b safe! Ha was I wrong. This jacket was ugly. I meN ugluuuuuuu.

I hate it. I even posted it on a local online garage sale and all the people didn't want it I can't even sell it locally! I'm very upset I try to put a complaint in and can't get the code correct to get thru to them to contact them. Any advice????

I want to return this dreadful felt jacket and get s refund. I can't even get past the point in their site to tell them about this! How odd guess that's to make u go past your 7 day grace period they give u!!!!!

Ha!!!!What a joke bewareeee ppl beware!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wool Pea Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #562291 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 29 Yes 29 2 No 2
Had the same issue 27 Yes 27
1372 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kuei

Jan 09 #1091850 Vallejo, California, United States

You do realize that a large Chinese size is a small american size, right. That's because american women are typically so fat and disgusting. I would suggest you start shopping at american companies if you want fat sizes. Start with Coleman.

1 18 Reply

Jan 20 #1097760

I assume you're also a "fat and disgusting" American since you're posting from California. The issue isn't the size difference (although many American women are just as petite as Asian women and plenty of Asians are horribly overweight just not the anorexic models they use). The issue is that these thieves don't specify that there is a difference in sizing when you order. They count on you buying what you think is your size and then either not being able to afford sending it back or not wanting to waste your time doing so. Either way they get paid. It's dishonest and would be illegal in a decent country like America. Maybe take your judgements and inaccurate assessments of American women and get the *** over to an Asian country where the women will rob you and give 6 different varieties of hepatitis.

10 0 Reply

Jun 15 #1173369

What douche of a comment! This person can go pound sand! So rude!

2 0 Reply

Nov 07 #1237529 Nebo, North Carolina, United States

Not all American women are fat and you know it. Your comment reaks of jealousy. A lot of American women are beautiful and have a great mix of European descent. You're angry because Asian women aren't exactly known for their beauty.

1 0 Reply
Allie

Mar 02, 2015 #953160 Florissant, Missouri, United States

rotflmbo....whew too funny. It is not funny that this happened to you, but funny in that the two pictures you posted LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. Believe me, I purchased a winter coat for approximately $40. It has been over two months, and I have still not received my coat. Now they say it was either lost or the Post Office has it. BS!! I don't care if I have to take a loss...I want my money back, but am sure I won't see a penny of it. I have learned my lesson NEVER TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!

11 0 Reply

Feb 17, 2015 #947253

The white pea coat is really nice looking. Thanks for posting this warning. I'm always looking for coats like that. The once you received definitely isn't very flattering. I appreciate the warning and I hope you manage to get your refund.

8 0 Reply
Shalisa

Jan 24, 2015 #935944 Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States

Here's the thing they did u a favor by not sending it lol it is a piece of trash! I do have N update rather!!!! So ok since November, I have been waiting for my refund! They told me rather then sending it back they would reimburse my dress lily account 20.00. Plus keep my items! So I technically paid 40.00 then for the items! I wasn't happy either way so I said screw it I will just take the offer as I wa being put in a position of where they never contact a person back to often so I said I'll take that deal!
Anyways here it it January I have been back and forth dealing with 10 different customer reps! I'd have one deal settled which was the 20.00 then i Never vor it back them, so i recontacted them Again and again and again to get another rep saying how can I help u??? Mind u there is a message board in which all the past messages are stored for u to read and keep as well as the customer rep on there end to read basic data entry! So I'm like what do u mean how can I help u??? Don't u see the messages above? So again I'd have to go back and forth copying and pasting and sending the messages about my whole situation! Every single time I was told we will reimburse u the money in 7 days. Then 7 days would pass and nothing! I went thru that for two straight months! I had 10 diff ppl I was dealing with and they were all dumb founded every time I'd say well it's been 7 days no refund! Then they'd respond three days later saying be patient????? Lmao I nearly threw my phone! So
... Show more

5 0 Reply
Learned an online lesson

Jan 24, 2015 #935778 Youngstown, Ohio, United States

At least you received something i ordered that same coat dec.6 2014 and have not received it yet!!! Now i'm reading all these reviews and figure I will never get it. I guess that is a $35 lesson. I will ALWAYS read reviews first from now on and pay a decent price.

7 0 Reply
Be Careful

Jan 17, 2015 #932461 Markham, Ontario, Canada

Thank you so much for posting this review.
I was actually considering buying this exact coat, it looks so nice. I know the prices on-line are too good to be true, but it is so tempting. I have ordered 3 pieces of clothing from China on Ebay and 2 of them were really cheap material, although still wearable. I really appreciate you taking the time to warn everyone. I know that these website 'steal' the good photos from other sites and then produce cheap knock-offs... have you found a place that sells the original/real white wool peacoat? I found it on Rotita.com but they are also a Chinese company with very bad reviews. Then I also found it on http://shop.fashionstylemag.com which is powered by Amazon so it seems slightly more legitimate but I still can't trust it because it is the same model wearing the coat as in Rotita.com. I think I will just stick to shopping at local stores where I can try things on to make sure they're right.

8 0 Reply
Shalisa

Jan 24, 2015 #935951 Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States

You are most welcome! I totally agree with you! Yes I have researched I have no clue in America where that coat is originally from but if I anyone knows the real deal let this girl know lol I love that coat! I'll keep u posted too info begins it! Also look out for instantly ageless for under eye bags another scam it work as far as tightening but they never show the models smiling and so it ages u like 30 years! I swear I am a critic for the people out here who want to strongly believe in a product! But yeah that stuff is awful too so beware if u ever wanted to try it! Thanks and good luck

4 0 Reply

Jun 14 #1173287

Is quite disappointing as the pictures of the clothing are amazing..I as well have searched for these items in local stores as well as on line at legitimate stores with no satisfaction. I have come to conclusion beautiful, unusual, striking clothing such as they advertise are high high end quality pieces that most likely cost thousands of dollars...far more then I am willing to pay.

1 0 Reply
RunAwaySnowBall

Jan 10, 2015 #929103 Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Aww... I feel bad for you. Your photo of the actual coat you received was terrible!! Bleh!!

7 0 Reply
Sha

Jan 10, 2015 #928955

So as I waited for the issue to be resolved it's NOT!!!!! I have been messaging back and forth with these people since November!!! We finally agreed in a solution that being that dress lily would reimburse me 20 US dollars in my dress lily account! I said I wanted to return the cost, they said it would cost me more to return with S&H,,, and all. So of course I wasn't about to believe anything they said so I pers checked out on that info and they were correct only thing they were honest about was that comment so that's y I took the deal of having my account credited and would b able to keep this coat made of felt and buttons falling off! Lol anyways dyer agreeing I was told to wait 7 days next thing I know it's been a month and still nothing !!!!! After messaging them over and over every day yes I sure did keep on them for them to respond be patient!!!?????? Lol I let them have it in the best away I knew by threatening them with fox 6 news an how they are sabotage there business by doing this to theyre customers! Then I get a response oh hi send us pictures and your account number so we can solve this issue!! I literally tripped lol like what?????? I already submitted all that info months ago Nd that we already agreed on a solution now where's my credit on my account?????? Then this guy responds next day. Btw it's a 24 hr wait for a response! But this guy says we will credit your account in 7 days ! I says I was already told that!!!!! I don't believe you! He stated I have... Show more

5 0 Reply
Dissappointed.in.U

Jan 09, 2015 #928699

I am still waiting for my November 12 order. I recevied the red dress boots however I could not get them zipped up to my ankles. They are made or an very small ankle and leg. I was se t a phot of my order in a small white plastic bag with my name on it and that is as far as it went. I wonder if I will ever see it. Doesn't sound like it.

4 0 Reply
Sha

Jan 10, 2015 #928959

Hi can I ask are u communicating with them like I've been and then get jived around? I'm just curious if u have been in contact with these jerkoffs! Ty

5 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.