Racine, Wisconsin
5K views 17 comments
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Nov 26, 2014

Here's a pic of the cost dress lily posted and then a pic of what I actually received ..I am mad as *** this isn't a coat it's a jacket it made of fleece or felt.

I hate it.I'm so mad

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2014

Same here.This company is bogus.

I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if felt. Even xl was to small for me in their sizes.

I gave my self 2 sizes in leway just to b safe! Ha was I wrong. This jacket was ugly. I meN ugluuuuuuu.

I hate it. I even posted it on a local online garage sale and all the people didn't want it I can't even sell it locally! I'm very upset I try to put a complaint in and can't get the code correct to get thru to them to contact them. Any advice????

I want to return this dreadful felt jacket and get s refund. I can't even get past the point in their site to tell them about this! How odd guess that's to make u go past your 7 day grace period they give u!!!!!

Ha!!!!What a joke bewareeee ppl beware!

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Lake Odessa, Michigan, United States #1223992

Haute look gives you 3months to return the product no questions asked.

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1091850

You do realize that a large Chinese size is a small american size, right.That's because american women are typically so fat and disgusting.

I would suggest you start shopping at american companies if you want fat sizes.Start with Coleman.

to kuei #1097760

I assume you're also a "fat and disgusting" American since you're posting from California.The issue isn't the size difference (although many American women are just as petite as Asian women and plenty of Asians are horribly overweight just not the anorexic models they use).

The issue is that these thieves don't specify that there is a difference in sizing when you order. They count on you buying what you think is your size and then either not being able to afford sending it back or not wanting to waste your time doing so. Either way they get paid.

It's dishonest and would be illegal in a decent country like America.Maybe take your judgements and inaccurate assessments of American women and get the *** over to an Asian country where the women will rob you and give 6 different varieties of hepatitis.

to kuei #1173369

What douche of a comment! This person can go pound sand! So rude!

to kuei Nebo, North Carolina, United States #1237529

Not all American women are fat and you know it.Your comment reaks of jealousy.

A lot of American women are beautiful and have a great mix of European descent.You're angry because Asian women aren't exactly known for their beauty.

Allie
Florissant, Missouri, United States #953160

rotflmbo....whew too funny.It is not funny that this happened to you, but funny in that the two pictures you posted LOOK NOTHING ALIKE.

Believe me, I purchased a winter coat for approximately $40. It has been over two months, and I have still not received my coat. Now they say it was either lost or the Post Office has it. BS!!

I don't care if I have to take a loss...I want my money back, but am sure I won't see a penny of it.

I have learned my lesson NEVER TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.BUYER BEWARE!!

The white pea coat is really nice looking.Thanks for posting this warning.

I'm always looking for coats like that.

The once you received definitely isn't very flattering.I appreciate the warning and I hope you manage to get your refund.

Shalisa
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States #935944

Here's the thing they did u a favor by not sending it lol it is a piece of trash!I do have N update rather!!!!

So ok since November, I have been waiting for my refund! They told me rather then sending it back they would reimburse my dress lily account 20.00. Plus keep my items! So I technically paid 40.00 then for the items!

I wasn't happy either way so I said screw it I will just take the offer as I wa being put in a position of where they never contact a person back to often so I said I'll take that deal!

Anyways here it it January I have been back and forth dealing with 10 different customer reps! I'd have one deal settled which was the 20.00 then i Never vor it back them, so i recontacted them Again and again and again to get another rep saying how can I help u??? Mind u there is a message board in which all the past messages are stored for u to read and keep as well as the customer rep on there end to read basic data entry!

So I'm like what do u mean how can I help u??? Don't u see the messages above? So again I'd have to go back and forth copying and pasting and sending the messages about my whole situation! Every single time I was told we will reimburse u the money in 7 days.

Then 7 days would pass and nothing! I went thru that for two straight months! I had 10 diff ppl I was dealing with and they were all dumb founded every time I'd say well it's been 7 days no refund! Then they'd respond three days later saying be...

Lmao I nearly threw my phone! So after all that bs back and forth games! I realized if u keep on pushing them for a refund and I mean everyday keep sending a message for a update or what ever the case is, the more u push the more the get there *** moving on it! In my case I finally received a 20.00 credit In my bank account not my dress lily account which was better!

Cuz now I dont have to buy none of there *** again!!!!! Again this took 3 months to get back as well as being in there *** very single day to remind them! If u even let one day pass and then ask get where's my cash? They will b like for what?

Then u will be ran around over and over! Persistence is the key of u deal with this shady *** company excuse the language but the world needs to know these folks are liars, stealers, false advertisers! I called my bank and that credit was in there! I am now free from dress lily with a ugly coat my dog wouldn't wear lol but hey' a lesson learned!

My issue is unusually always read reviews before I buy anything I mean anything!!!!!! In this one case I didn't and look what happens???? So thanks for reading and beware of DRESSLiLY.COM. Scammers and liars and cheats stay far far farrrrrrre away!!!!!!

In addition the product instantly ageless is a facial product that is for bags under the eyes! Does work however will give u wrinkles under ur eyes when u smile!!!!! They never show the models smiling!!!

And if u want it to work don't smile ever with this product on I have proof in pics!!!!!Horrible!

Learned an online lesson
Youngstown, Ohio, United States #935778

At least you received something i ordered that same coat dec.6 2014 and have not received it yet!!!Now i'm reading all these reviews and figure I will never get it.

I guess that is a $35 lesson.I will ALWAYS read reviews first from now on and pay a decent price.

Sha