Dresslily - Review about Winter Coat from Rodeo, California

1311 of 1559 Dresslily reviews

I'm a size 12 woman's.So when I found the winter coat that I wsnrsd, I checked their size chart and a 2 XL was recommended.

No problem. I ordered my coat made out of a "wool blend" on January7th.

My 2 XL winter coat arrived crammed into a 6"x 10" envelope on March 27th. It's too small for my 11 year old, 5 feet tall 100 lb.

daughter. The coat was not the same one described and shown on the site and was made from nylon coat lining with an acetate liner. Halloween superstores have better made clothing.

Good news is that it was cheap.I feel sorry for the political prisoners that were forced to make it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

1311 of 1559 Dresslily reviews
Brandeely

Dec 12, 2016 #1253943

Dear Customer,
We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.
Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size. We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
We look forward to your reply,
Dresslily Customer Support Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.