I'm a size 12 woman's.So when I found the winter coat that I wsnrsd, I checked their size chart and a 2 XL was recommended.
No problem. I ordered my coat made out of a "wool blend" on January7th.
My 2 XL winter coat arrived crammed into a 6"x 10" envelope on March 27th. It's too small for my 11 year old, 5 feet tall 100 lb.
daughter. The coat was not the same one described and shown on the site and was made from nylon coat lining with an acetate liner. Halloween superstores have better made clothing.
Good news is that it was cheap.I feel sorry for the political prisoners that were forced to make it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Winter Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."