Update added by user Apr 21, 2016
What a terrible way to treat a customer.I would send wig back if they would contact me.
I want to get my money back.Your *** holes.
Update added by user Mar 23, 2016
Yes I wanted to return this wig and got no help at all from dress lily.All I want is to send it back and get my money back.
I will never order from them again.*** people!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2016
You have scamed me.I wanted to return this item.
Due to your web site it would not let me send the info you needed.
I want my refund.I'm pissed off
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "The Snobunje Ice Chipper is a defective product and is falsely advertised as an “Ice Chipper” and “made of strong non-scratching Plastic”. On the first use of the “Ice Chipper”,..."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out..."