Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I ordered three of the t-shirts from this company.I had to complain to the company after two months and not receiving anything.

Related: Dresslily - *** Poor Customer Service

Then I recieved one of the shirts. I kept complaining then finally received the other two. The shirts are so low quality. Stitching bad, material cheap.

They came stuffed in little plastic bags. This stuff is made in jail or some sweat shop somewhere. No tags. Don't bother specific sizing..

Nothing is true to size. Defective, one shirt had three stones in a row on two lines then four. Making it off centeredThey just send you whatever.

This site also has other alias which have the very same level of products and customer service.Stay away!!

Review about: T-Shirt.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

Dresslily strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.Dresslily Customer Support Team