Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1.7

I ordered three of the t-shirts from this company.I had to complain to the company after two months and not receiving anything.

Then I recieved one of the shirts. I kept complaining then finally received the other two. The shirts are so low quality. Stitching bad, material cheap.

They came stuffed in little plastic bags. This stuff is made in jail or some sweat shop somewhere. No tags. Don't bother specific sizing..

Nothing is true to size. Defective, one shirt had three stones in a row on two lines then four. Making it off centeredThey just send you whatever.

This site also has other alias which have the very same level of products and customer service.Stay away!!

Review about: Dresslily T-shirt.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
New York, New York, United States #1245468

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

Dresslily strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.Dresslily Customer Support Team