Dresslily - Review about Synthetic Wig from Los Angeles, California
When I ordered this wig it took nearly 3-4 weeks before the wig arrived.After opening the pkg.
There was no instruction, just a weave cap. First of all. The wig I ordered was not what I received. Second, I ordered black not brown.
According to the site, the wig would be heat resistant. There was no instructions attached to give you an exact temp to use. After using the flat iron to undo the curves, it was a straight "Hot Mess". The hair became frizzy and the ends was uneven.
It looked nothing like the picture before or after.I wanted to order another wig, after this experience I will "Not" recommend this site to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Synthetic Wig
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."