Dresslily - Review about Sweater from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter!AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam.
Also had no label. Told them I wanted to send back and I wanted my money back. Back and forth emails ended up with me having to keep the *** sweater which I can't do anything with! Simply because has to send back to China and it will cost more to send it back and they wouldn't pay for The postage!
Total rip off company!Never buy anything from Dresslily!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this item in April 2015. You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt. You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid..."
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "You can see the markings, especially on the right-hand coin. It is a shading covering the lower-left. The company refused to expedite shipping and in fact told me that a 10..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."