Dresslily - Review about Sweater from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter!AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam.
Also had no label. Told them I wanted to send back and I wanted my money back. Back and forth emails ended up with me having to keep the *** sweater which I can't do anything with! Simply because has to send back to China and it will cost more to send it back and they wouldn't pay for The postage!
Total rip off company!Never buy anything from Dresslily!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2. What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me..."
- "I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th..."
- "Pre Employment Scam After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone..."
- "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."