Bakersfield, California
Featured Not resolved

I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February.It is now April and i have received nothing.

There were no options to create an account and i cant message them without it.

Do not order from them.Scam!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263032

How did you place an order without an account?Can you sign in through Facebook as well as your email address?

They have to confirm your order somehow. Without an account there is no way to confirm. I've never been able to order without signing in in the upper right had corner of the page.

Something isn't right.I actually ordered and received the exact same dress in 3 or 4 weeks and tracked it (after processing) the entire way here.

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.Dresslily Customer Support Team