Dresslily - Review about Jeans from Massillon, Ohio
Horrible.doesn't look like picture.Made very cheaply.
Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost.
No response for tracking and when they finally came in they look nothing like the picture.When asking for a refund I was blocked from contacting them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two dresses and both were horrible. This site is awful and not what I expected AT ALL. The prices are low but the clothing is cheaply made, uncomfortable,..."
- "I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times. I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience. I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "Ordered a birthday gift for my mother. The Better Homes and Garden Gardenia with white washed metal container. No container. It was shipped in the flimsy..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake. ..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."