Dallas, Texas

Dresslily has repeatedly changed my purchase date to try and stall "shipping".Once you submit a cancellation, they immediately come up with excuses and claim partial order has shipped and can't cancel order.

Do Not Order from Dresslily. They also use other names like "Dresslilly Covenantry " don't order from Japan/China. PayPal shows funds went to; Hassan!!! Do not deal with this person.

Put in cancellation, don't know what will happen now.Will post results

Review about: Dresslily Online Order.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank your for your important feedback.

We are really sorry that our service did not meet your expectation.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Dresslily - Dress Lily Make-shift *** from Scam artists in Beijing!!! Dresslily "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong items recieved Dresslily "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Dresslily - Appaling Dresslily "I was so disappointed after receiving the package that I could not look at the products until today. The quality is very poor. The colours are similar to the photos..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more