Dresslily - Review about Dress from Springfield, Oregon

1246 of 1559 Dresslily reviews

I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress lily to get a refund, they informed me that I would only be receiving a 85% refund due to a restocking fee

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #650352

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1246 of 1559 Dresslily reviews
Brandeely

Dec 07, 2016 #1251322

Dear Customer ,
We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.
Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages. If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.
Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1
We look forward to your reply,
Dresslily Customer Support Team

0 0 Reply

Jun 16, 2015 #995638

My friend got the same dress for her daughter. I had to fix it for her. They were only offering $6.50 refund. I told them that I had to take the whole dress apart....they wanted more pictures. I told them how the design needed to be improved or else they should take it down off their site. Wish people took pride in their work instead of turning out sub par merchandise! :(

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×