Dresslily - Review about Dress from Phoenix, Arizona
First of all, the fabric is awful and cheap.Dresses are not sewed right or in other words, properly made.
Worst of all, both of the dresses I ordered didn't fit me. One of the dresses is big from the top and from the bottom too short; it is more of a blouse than a dress. The other dress is way too short that you can see my underwear. What I don't understand is why they asked for pictures measuring the dresses with a tape rule in order to do something about it.
Don't they supposed to know that???
Not a professional company!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."