Dresslily - Review about Dress from Murphy, North Carolina

1294 of 1559 Dresslily reviews

I ordered two dresses and both were horrible.This site is awful and not what I expected AT ALL.

The prices are low but the clothing is cheaply made, uncomfortable, not at all the pictures presented online. Do not order from this it is a waste of time and money.

This is a picture of the dress I ordered and me with it on.Worst experience I have had with online ordering.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #623896

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1294 of 1559 Dresslily reviews

Dec 30, 2016 #1263013 Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

Is that after you ironed it? Honestly I think it's kind of cute on you. It might need to be taken in a bit at the waist line. The models description and measurements are usually written out under the description. That particular model in the pic is tall and tiny. To me honest with you I think with a thick navy belt a a bit of a spritz with some wrinkle release you could really rock that dress. I know that's not what you were hoping to hear but I'm a very honest person.

Brandeely

Dec 10, 2016 #1253026

Dear Customer,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
Thank you for your important feedback.
Dresslily Customer Support Team

Jan 08, 2016 #1091283

why did you give them a high affordability rating? Was this horrible cheap dress even a good deal at the cheap price??? Seems like you got way ripped off if you paid more than 5 bucks.

Apr 28, 2015 #977799

That is one ugly dress (the one you received, I mean). I'm so sorry this happened to you. I wish this site would get shut down already! They're nothing but a bunch of scammers!! I have yet to read one REAL decent review on them

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.