Mesa, Arizona

This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT!My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because of this spot!

She missed a paying gig! I washed my hands because the dress is white (other than the dark spot).

I will not pay to return this spotted dress.I want Dresslily to contact me.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Dresslily - Order never received Dresslily "I AM ONE PISSED OFF CUSTOMER AND MY DAUGHTER IS NOT HAPPY!!! I ordered a knitted mermaid tail blanket for my 4 yr old daughter for Christmas on 12/13/16 and..." Read more Dresslily - Appaling Dresslily "I was so disappointed after receiving the package that I could not look at the products until today. The quality is very poor. The colours are similar to the photos..." Read more Dresslily - Horrable quality Dresslily "I ordered a dress. In descrpition it was cotton. In reality it is poliester. There is a big defect on material there is a strange stripe. I cannot dress it..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more