Mesa, Arizona

This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT!My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because of this spot!

She missed a paying gig! I washed my hands because the dress is white (other than the dark spot).

I will not pay to return this spotted dress.I want Dresslily to contact me.

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Dresslily - Appaling Dresslily "I was so disappointed after receiving the package that I could not look at the products until today. The quality is very poor. The colours are similar to the photos..." Read more Dresslily - Misleading product images Dresslily "I ordered from Dresslily last winter and was incredibly disappointed by the shirt I received. It looked VERY different from the image on the website. The hood was a completely..." Read more Dresslily - Nothing I ordered is wearable they are made with such poor craftsmanship Dresslily "I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times. I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience. I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look..." Read more Dresslily - My package Dresslily " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more