Los Angeles, California
Featured Not resolved

This site is a total scam!The items they display is not what you actually receive.

You will get a cheap material, defected item.

I ordered multiple items and I was totally disappointed.Check the reviews before you purchase from this site, they delete all the bad review on their site.

Review about: Dresslily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Dresslily - Non-delivery of merchandise on time Dresslily "I received my merchandise on Thursday, 1-26-17 which was of no value to me because I was in Texas and the package arrived in Chicago. I needed it for an..." Read more Dresslily - Very disappointed consumer Dresslily "I received my items today and as you can see the package was completely damaged. Because it was damaged my swimsuits have dirt and holes in them. I still wanted..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more