Dresslily - Review about Coat from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!My mother bought two coats (in the picture below) for Christmas and they came really late.
Me and my mother couldn't fit our arms into it or buckle up the coat, IT WAS A LARGE.Very disappointed!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "GOOGLE INC GOOGLE locked my phone without reason or explanation im a blind handicapped person my mobile has speacial feachers for me because im blind and my phone..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."