In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief.They refuse to refund me and had the audacity to offer me $5 credit for my next purchase when I spent $100 on items I would not wear even if it was my correct size.
They obviously have no one running the quality assurance dept.
The spikes on the boots look like they were glued on by a 9yr old and thread is already unraveling from a coat.
The second coat I purchased I gave to my little sister who is very petite and it was supposed to run large.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I ordered two dresses and both were horrible. This site is awful and not what I expected AT ALL. The prices are low but the clothing is cheaply made, uncomfortable,..."
- "You have scamed me. I wanted to return this item. Due to your web site it would not let me send the info you needed. I want my refund...."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."