Dresslily - Review about Coat from New York, New York
In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief.They refuse to refund me and had the audacity to offer me $5 credit for my next purchase when I spent $100 on items I would not wear even if it was my correct size.
They obviously have no one running the quality assurance dept.
The spikes on the boots look like they were glued on by a 9yr old and thread is already unraveling from a coat.
The second coat I purchased I gave to my little sister who is very petite and it was supposed to run large.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th..."
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."
- "I want to return some items (I'm paying for the return shipping), but they refuse to give me the return address. Here's the full conversation I had with their "customer support":..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."