Joplin, Missouri
Featured Not resolved

GARBAGE!We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears.

When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened it. The sleeves were 5 inches too short, it barely buttoned, was cheap horrible quality material with threads hanging and looked like it was seen by a monkey. I contacted them twice about a refund which they ignored until I filed a paypal claim. They emailed me the next morning asking me to close the PayPal claim and they would take care of it.

I responded and told them absolutely not. They then graciously offered a $16 refund out of $60.

I again refused and PayPal refunded my money.The one pictured on the left is what I received, the right is what was pictured on the website.

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.

We offer you the measurements under product information.

I recommend you to refer to the specific measurements in the product information and compare with yours.

And we promise to reply to our customer within 24 hours.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service