Dresslily - Review about Coat from Joplin, Missouri

GARBAGE!We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears.

When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened it. The sleeves were 5 inches too short, it barely buttoned, was cheap horrible quality material with threads hanging and looked like it was seen by a monkey. I contacted them twice about a refund which they ignored until I filed a paypal claim. They emailed me the next morning asking me to close the PayPal claim and they would take care of it.

I responded and told them absolutely not. They then graciously offered a $16 refund out of $60.

I again refused and PayPal refunded my money.The one pictured on the left is what I received, the right is what was pictured on the website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #740793

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17 #1227978

Dear customer,
We regret that our service and the items did not meet your expectation.
We offer you the measurements under product information. I recommend you to refer to the specific measurements in the product information and compare with yours.
And we promise to reply to our customer within 24 hours.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1
Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about