I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2.What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me as a printed cheap sweatshirt material.
The pattern does not match up on the front of the "sweater", al of the buttonsholes are not there or open, the pockets are sewn at different heights, and one side of the sweater is longer than the other in the front. I have been in touch with dresslily, and they offered to give me a credit of S12 and D points. Since this sweater is nothing like what was pictured and i had to wait over a month to receive it, i want my money back.
I wouldnt be caught dead in public in this item.After I declined their "store" credit, I have not heard anything else from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "You have scamed me. I wanted to return this item. Due to your web site it would not let me send the info you needed. I want my refund...."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I currently had a paid up plan. However I can not text nor call from my phone (not even 911). It says "call failed". If I can't make nor receive..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."