Dresslily - Review about Cardigan from Smyrna, Tennessee

618 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2.What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me as a printed cheap sweatshirt material.

The pattern does not match up on the front of the "sweater", al of the buttonsholes are not there or open, the pockets are sewn at different heights, and one side of the sweater is longer than the other in the front. I have been in touch with dresslily, and they offered to give me a credit of S12 and D points. Since this sweater is nothing like what was pictured and i had to wait over a month to receive it, i want my money back.

I wouldnt be caught dead in public in this item.After I declined their "store" credit, I have not heard anything else from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cardigan
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #763768

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
618 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

May 31 #1166681 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear customer,
Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .
Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/
Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance! Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×