I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2.What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me as a printed cheap sweatshirt material.
The pattern does not match up on the front of the "sweater", al of the buttonsholes are not there or open, the pockets are sewn at different heights, and one side of the sweater is longer than the other in the front. I have been in touch with dresslily, and they offered to give me a credit of S12 and D points. Since this sweater is nothing like what was pictured and i had to wait over a month to receive it, i want my money back.
I wouldnt be caught dead in public in this item.After I declined their "store" credit, I have not heard anything else from them.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "I ordered a coat from this company it took around 6 weeks to arrive, it was badly sewn together, I emailed them and they asked for photos so I sent..."
- "I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times. I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience. I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I had got all the way down to the bottom of the bag. I reached in and put the last few chips into my mouth. When I bit down,..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "I currently had a paid up plan. However I can not text nor call from my phone (not even 911). It says "call failed". If I can't make nor receive..."