Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

bbb

I WILL BE CALL THE BBB ON THIS COMPANY MY HAIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAME I HAD IT FOR MY HAIR TO BE HERE IN 3 DAYS AND STILL KNOW HAIR MY MOM IS A JUDGE AND DAD IS ALSO I WILL GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN I PROMISE

Disappointed customer

I ordered 2 items that should have been here already.I only received 1 item after 15 days when expected delivery was 10 days.

All customer service lines are disconnected. The one item I received was in very poor condition.

I will no longer purchase anything from this company.If I don't receive my second item by tomorrow, I will be getting a refund.

Where's my ordwr?

I'm very upset after ordering a sweater my niece wanted for Christmas.It's been 3 weeks, you said 11 days.

None of your numbers work.I'm very disappointed in your company and will let everyone know if I don't get my item.

My order

Its funny how they dont respond and the phone numbers are not working

My order

From all the complaints I feel really stupid.If I don't get My order by 12/7/17 I will be contacting Better Business Bureau.

I paid for 3 day ship.

It's been 9 days now with no tracking information I got email from YOU stating you got my payment.If this is a scam company I will surely pursue a resolution.

same I purchase some thing on nov 27th and still haven't got an email or anything im so nervous because I need it before the 15th and I paid for fast delivery as well.

I won’t my order

Where is 32 order 22at seems to me you gave me a fake tracking number and a fake phone number seems to me this is a fake Business I think I just want my money back it has done showed up on my bank statement were you took like it out but no kimerchandise has showed up it’s been a month I think it’s time so send my mom money back !!!!!!!!!

Show

can u tell me I’d it was shipped ... it was taken out of my account that it was paid for. Please let me know

My order

Where is my order I placed on 10/2 was promised in expedited shipment unable to reach anyone at this place by text email or phone

Show

Wig ordered and paid w/credit card

Where is my wig at ?#L1709021347352435

user35455309

Where is my wig I ordered and paid for #L1709021347352435 ???

Wig

I would like to know why i haven't received my short hair cut wig and I paid for it through my credit card I may have cancelled by accident but never received my payment and or merchandise.please contact me to resolve this complaint 856 203 5051 thank u or u may email me back again thanks

Questions 44