Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

why will no one contact me from this business

I'm getting aggregated, I want my items, or my money returned.

4 answers
#1752062
If you need any assistance, you may always try to reach out to DressLily Customer Service by phone, by email, or via social media networks.
DressLily Customer Service
According to the DressLily shipping policy, for UK and US customers, the shipping time ranges from 7-15 business days for Flat Rate Shipping. For France, Spain, Germany & Australia customers, the shipping time is 8-18 business days for Flat Rate Shipping.
You will receive an email notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
Estefanie
#1320556
I have sent you a text. Please respond
Pratham
@Estefanie Where is my *** shirt?
Estefanie
#1320555
Where is the dress
View more answers (3)

Still waiting

So I ordered a swimsuit over two weeks ago when I paid for the flat rate shipping payment method and I was just curious as to where it’s at. I go to look on my account and it still says it’s processing. Please help!

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily FAQ page, if you choose a flat rate shipping option, the shipping time should be 7-15 business days. The processing time is about 3-5 business days depending upon stock availability. If you have any issues with your order, you can submit a ticket to DressLily Support Center on the company official website for further assistance. Their dedicated CS team will contact you within 24 hours.

Returns

How do I return items that didn't fit

#1752063
According to the DressLily returns policy, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item(s) purchased from DressLily.com, you should contact their Support Center. You can return the product within 30 days after receiving the delivery.
All returned items must be in brand new condition, unused/unworn, unwashed, with all original tags and their original packaging intact to be eligible for compensation.
All returns must first be approved by the Customer Service Team, if approved, you will be provided with an RMA form.
Shipping charges are covered by consumers.

1 have 2 returns

I want to no how i mail them back and get a refund

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily return policy, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 after receiving the delivery. All returns must first be approved by their Customer Service Team. Please contact DressLily Support Center by phone at (855) 222-1188 or by email at support@dresslily.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.
If your return is approved, you will be provided with an RMA form. Returned items without a corresponding and filled RMA form and/or not matching the requirements listed above will not be accepted.
All returns must be shipped via Postal Service, returns shipped via other services will incur brokerage fees and/or duties which will be deducted from the credit/refund you will receive. Returned items must be declared as "Returned Goods" in the customs section of the return label. Furthermore, returns that are not properly declared may incur additional fees.
Kamaiya
I have items that didn't fit, I need to return them!! It's pretty sad that I can't speak to a live person about these questions

My shirt

How can I change my size in a order I already order already

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily faq page, the order information cannot be modified once the order is placed. Please see the conditions below:
  • If you haven’t paid the order: You have to cancel it in your account and place a new one with the items you want.
  • If you have already paid the order: Please contact DressLily as soon as possible.

Please note that for the order which is “dispatched” or “shipped”, the company cannot edit/exchange the items anymore.

Returning multiple items

Why can't I log on and fill in two items to send back? I've managed eventually to do one, but now won't let me go in with the same order number to return the other item?

Why do you make it so complicated to return items? I shall not be ordering from you again!

Irene Moore
The DressLily return policy states that you can return your order within 30 calendar days after receiving the delivery. Please note that all returns must be approved by the company Support Center. Therefore, you should reach out to their Support Center and provide them with full details regarding your issue. If approved, you will get an RMA form.

Where's my order

Why was my order cancelled but the money was still taken from my account.

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to DressLily Customer Service and ask for assistance. Please check out full DressLily contact information on the Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Il mio ordine

Quando arriva il mio abito?

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily FAQ page, the company partners with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, IB, and EMS to offer three shipping methods:
  • Expedited Shipping: 3-7 business days
  • Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
  • Flat Rate Shipping: 7-25 business days

You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
Please note Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time. The average processing time is 1-7 business days.

Return and refund

How do I return 3 shirts I purchased, none of them ***

Irene Moore
DressLily follows a 30-day return policy. Please contact the company within 30 days of receiving your item. Faulty products can be returned to DressLily if they have the following types of quality defects:

• stains,
  • zipper malfunction,
  • ripped or torn,
  • poor quality materials,
  • obvious color difference,
  • major difference between the photographed product and the product received.
    If you experience any of the above product issues, please contact the company immediately at their support center login.dresslily.com.

Steps to resolve the issue:

• Show them the problem with clear photos taken close up in good lighting or record a short video and send it to their Support Center along with your order number and SKU (product) number.
  • DressLily will review the case.
  • DressLily will offer the solution.

Please keep the attachment size below 2MB and use only these formats: gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.
Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us about your request.We are sorry for this inconvenience and we will resolve it to your satisfaction.Since there are several items in your order, would you please confirm the following points?1.Which sku do you wish to return?2.What is the return reason for each?3.If you have received an item which is incorrect or damaged, please send us clear pictures or a video of the defects in good lighting.Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.These details will help us to improve our products and services. We would be grateful to receive your feedback.Once we receive the information above, we will send you the return instructions and alternative solutions.Please kindly note us the order number, we will provide the solution to you via the Ticket.Please review our detailed return policy here:http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htmOnce again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Best regards,Dresslily Customer Servicehttp://www.dresslily.com/

bbb

by Shaindel

I WILL BE CALL THE BBB ON THIS COMPANY MY HAIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAME I HAD IT FOR MY HAIR TO BE HERE IN 3 DAYS AND STILL KNOW HAIR MY MOM IS A JUDGE AND DAD IS ALSO I WILL GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN I PROMISE

0 answers

Disappointed customer

I ordered 2 items that should have been here already. I only received 1 item after 15 days when expected delivery was 10 days.

All customer service lines are disconnected. The one item I received was in very poor condition.

I will no longer purchase anything from this company. If I don't receive my second item by tomorrow, I will be getting a refund.

Irene Moore
The DressLily faq page provides detailed information on what to do if some items are missing in your package. First, kindly make sure you have opened the package and check the contents with attention before signing for the package.
  • Contact the company support center following the link login.dresslily.com and provide clear photographs taken in good lighting showing the product packaging (box), the shipping label on the box, your order number and SKU (product) number.
  • DressLily will study your case.
  • DressLily will provide solutions.

Dresslily ships from different warehouses. In some cases, they may have to split your order so that you receive a part of your items quicker.

Where's my ordwr?

I'm very upset after ordering a sweater my niece wanted for Christmas. It's been 3 weeks, you said 11 days.

None of your numbers work. I'm very disappointed in your company and will let everyone know if I don't get my item.

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily shipping & handling policy, for UK and US customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 7-15 business days for Flat Rate Shipping. For France, Spain, Germany & Australia customers, the shipping time has been shortened to 8-18 business days for Flat Rate Shipping.
You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number. For tracking numbers, it may take a few days before they become active on the tracking website. If the information is not available, please try again later.

My order

Its funny how they dont respond and the phone numbers are not working

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to DressLily Customer Service by phone at (855) 222-1188, by email at support@dresslily.com, or via the company social media networks. You may also submit your ticket on the company website.

My order

From all the complaints I feel really stupid. If I don't get My order by 12/7/17 I will be contacting Better Business Bureau.

I paid for 3 day ship.

It's been 9 days now with no tracking information I got email from YOU stating you got my payment. If this is a scam company I will surely pursue a resolution.

Irene Moore
The DressLily shipping and handling policy state that all packages have specific tracking information. You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
same I purchase some thing on nov 27th and still haven't got an email or anything im so nervous because I need it before the 15th and I paid for fast delivery as well.

I won’t my order

Where is 32 order 22at seems to me you gave me a fake tracking number and a fake phone number seems to me this is a fake Business I think I just want my money back it has done showed up on my bank statement were you took like it out but no kimerchandise has showed up it’s been a month I think it’s time so send my mom money back !!!!!!!!!

Irene Moore
According to the DressLily return policy, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item(s) purchased from DressLily.com, contact their Support Center by phone at (855) 222-1188, by email at support@dresslily.com, or by submitting a ticket on the company website. You can return the product within 30 days after receiving the delivery.
View

can u tell me I’d it was shipped ... it was taken out of my account that it was paid for. Please let me know

Irene Moore
As stated on dresslily.com, you will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped. This email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
If you still need any assistance, please contact Dresslily Support Center by phone at (855) 222-1188, by email at support@dresslily.com, or by submitting a ticket on the company website.

My order

Where is my order I placed on 10/2 was promised in expedited shipment unable to reach anyone at this place by text email or phone

Irene Moore
According to the Dresslily shipping and handling policy, the Expedited Shipping may take from 3 to 15 business days. Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times.
You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped. This email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
View

Wig ordered and paid w/credit card

Where is my wig at ?#L1709021347352435

Irene Moore
As stated on dresslily.com, the status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on "My Order" to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
If you need any assistance, you may always reach out to DressLily Support Center by phone at (855) 222-1188, by email at support@dresslily.com, or by submitting a ticket on the company website.
Desta
Where is my wig I ordered and paid for #L1709021347352435 ???

Wig

I would like to know why i haven't received my short hair cut wig and I paid for it through my credit card I may have cancelled by accident but never received my payment and or merchandise.please contact me to resolve this complaint 856 203 5051 thank u or u may email me back again thanks

Irene Moore
Please contact DressLily Support Center and provide them with full details regarding your issue. You may reach out to them by phone at (855) 222-1188, by email at support@dresslily.com, or by submitting a ticket on the company website.

Where is my order?

On August 24,2017, I placed an order LP1708241552517324. The items I ordered were 217244103 and 190249810.

Total bill was $26.29. I would appreciate an answer to my question.

Irene Moore
As stated on dresslily.com, after the company dispatches your goods, they will email you a tracking number for the courier used (depending on your email preferences).
Depending on the chosen courier, there may be a 1-working-day gap between dispatching goods from their warehouse in China and getting the tracking number.
If you have not received a tracking number from DressLily, it probably means they have not sent out your order yet.
Most orders take 1-3 days to check, pack, and dispatch.
If you need any assistance with your order, please open a ticket in the support system quoting your order number(s).

Questions 49