Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Returns

How do I return items that didn't fit

1 have 2 returns

I want to no how i mail them back and get a refund

YearlyDingo

I have items that didn't fit, I need to return them!! It's pretty sad that I can't speak to a live person about these questions

My shirt

How can I change my size in a order I already order already

Returning multiple items

Why can't I log on and fill in two items to send back? I've managed eventually to do one, but now won't let me go in with the same order number to return the other item?

Why do you make it so complicated to return items? I shall not be ordering from you again!

Where's my order

Why was my order cancelled but the money was still taken from my account.

Il mio ordine

Quando arriva il mio abito?

Return and refund

How do I return 3 shirts I purchased, none of them fut?

Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us about your request.We are sorry for this inconvenience and we will resolve it to your satisfaction.Since there are several items in your order, would you please confirm the following points?1.Which sku do you wish to return?2.What is the return reason for each?3.If you have received an item which is incorrect or damaged, please send us clear pictures or a video of the defects in good lighting.Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.These details will help us to improve our products and services. We would be grateful to receive your feedback.Once we receive the information above, we will send you the return instructions and alternative solutions.Please kindly note us the order number, we will provide the solution to you via the Ticket.Please review our detailed return policy here:http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htmOnce again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Best regards,Dresslily Customer Servicehttp://www.dresslily.com/

bbb

I WILL BE CALL THE BBB ON THIS COMPANY MY HAIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAME I HAD IT FOR MY HAIR TO BE HERE IN 3 DAYS AND STILL KNOW HAIR MY MOM IS A JUDGE AND DAD IS ALSO I WILL GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN I PROMISE

Disappointed customer

I ordered 2 items that should have been here already. I only received 1 item after 15 days when expected delivery was 10 days.

All customer service lines are disconnected. The one item I received was in very poor condition.

I will no longer purchase anything from this company. If I don't receive my second item by tomorrow, I will be getting a refund.

Where's my ordwr?

I'm very upset after ordering a sweater my niece wanted for Christmas. It's been 3 weeks, you said 11 days.

None of your numbers work. I'm very disappointed in your company and will let everyone know if I don't get my item.

My order

Its funny how they dont respond and the phone numbers are not working

My order

From all the complaints I feel really stupid. If I don't get My order by 12/7/17 I will be contacting Better Business Bureau.

I paid for 3 day ship.

It's been 9 days now with no tracking information I got email from YOU stating you got my payment. If this is a scam company I will surely pursue a resolution.

same I purchase some thing on nov 27th and still haven't got an email or anything im so nervous because I need it before the 15th and I paid for fast delivery as well.

I won’t my order

Where is 32 order 22at seems to me you gave me a fake tracking number and a fake phone number seems to me this is a fake Business I think I just want my money back it has done showed up on my bank statement were you took like it out but no kimerchandise has showed up it’s been a month I think it’s time so send my mom money back !!!!!!!!!

Show

can u tell me I’d it was shipped ... it was taken out of my account that it was paid for. Please let me know

My order

Where is my order I placed on 10/2 was promised in expedited shipment unable to reach anyone at this place by text email or phone

Show

Wig ordered and paid w/credit card

Where is my wig at ?#L1709021347352435

user35455309

Where is my wig I ordered and paid for #L1709021347352435 ???

Wig

I would like to know why i haven't received my short hair cut wig and I paid for it through my credit card I may have cancelled by accident but never received my payment and or merchandise.please contact me to resolve this complaint 856 203 5051 thank u or u may email me back again thanks

Where is my order?

On August 24,2017, I placed an order LP1708241552517324. The items I ordered were 217244103 and 190249810.

Total bill was $26.29. I would appreciate an answer to my question.

Where is my order

I placed an order on May 13 2017 I have not received it I want a full refund If i do not have my refund within 24 hours I will be turning u im to the Better Business Burearu I am not a happy person right now it not take 2 in half months to receive a package. I would also like a phone call I no longer have the credit card u have on file like I said I am not a happy customer u will not get any of my business again

Show

I never received the wig I've ordered and it's passed 10-25 days where is my hair ??

Questions 51