Dresslily - Poorly made and false representation

I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!!They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China!

Are they crazy?? You can't even tell by the web site they are in China. Horrible!! do not order from them and warn your friends.

I wish I would have googled them before I did!

The two pics on the left are from their site.The right one is what I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 16 #1159989 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear customer,
Thanks for your messages.
We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.
Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We will offer you the information about your order after we checked the detail information. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Feb 20 #1115043

I think Dresslily is owned by the same thieves who own Rose Wholesale. They're in China, too. The may not wear black, and break into your house, but they're thieves just the same!!!!

Feb 18 #1114104

Wow!! I have the exact problem as you (same item). Everything you said and shown and what they offered is just like mine. I can not fathom how this company is in business. I too wished I researched them prior to buying two items and waiting two months for their horrible ***.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.