1.1

I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!!They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China!

Are they crazy?? You can't even tell by the web site they are in China. Horrible!! do not order from them and warn your friends.

I wish I would have googled them before I did!

The two pics on the left are from their site.The right one is what I received.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cardigan from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159989

Dear customer,

Thanks for your messages.

We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.

Would you mind send email to our support center?Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you the information about your order after we checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Sbeaston
to Brandeely Dallas, Texas, United States #1267460

Omg I got the same auto reply !

I think Dresslily is owned by the same thieves who own Rose Wholesale. They're in China, too. The may not wear black, and break into your house, but they're thieves just the same!!!!

Wow!!I have the exact problem as you (same item).

Everything you said and shown and what they offered is just like mine. I can not fathom how this company is in business.

I too wished I researched them prior to buying two items and waiting two months for their horrible ***.