1.7

I stupidly spent $25 on two orders back in November of 2016 that I will never receive. On the bright side, I paid through PayPal so I got a refund on my first order, but the second order is still being reviewed by PayPal and I will have to wait until March 15 for a decision.

Hopefully, it will follow the first order and I'll get a refund for that one, too. If not, my next step is to contact my credit card company if it's not too late. No wonder their prices are so low. Most people probably wouldn't bother following up.

Just think of how much $$$ DressLily gets away with!!!

Furthermore, they have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau! I've attached a pic of their rating from the BBB.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Dress lily is a rip off.

Comments

Since l ordered my items l m still waiting to receive them until now , l tried to call , l just got a voice mail telling me to leave the message, they had already took $ 100.88 in my checking account .

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We at Dresslily offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs, within the limitations we are given by the customers shipping method of choice.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team