I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!!I placed my order Dec.
1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If at all possible, I would like to still get my order. I really expected to get it before Christmas. So I need it before the Summer weather.
I don`t understand why I have to say all this ,to file my complaint.
Just check the records and find out what happened to my order.Its getting cold outside and my coat is needed!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Pea Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 7 items from them, 3shirts n 4 different pairs of their lace spliced jeans , and maybe Im just lucky or what, but 2 weeks later recieved 2of..."
- "I ordered a coat from this company it took around 6 weeks to arrive, it was badly sewn together, I emailed them and they asked for photos so I sent..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "Cigna asurrance life insurance policy wont pay off my daughters policy. They take your money but then when its time to pay off they deny your claim. They shouldn't be..."