Tucker, Georgia

I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!!I placed my order Dec.

Related: Dresslily - RIP OFF!!!!!!!

1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If at all possible, I would like to still get my order. I really expected to get it before Christmas. So I need it before the Summer weather.

I don`t understand why I have to say all this ,to file my complaint.

Just check the records and find out what happened to my order.Its getting cold outside and my coat is needed!!!

Review about: Pea Coat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dresslily Coat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164722

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service