I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!!I placed my order Dec.

1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If at all possible, I would like to still get my order. I really expected to get it before Christmas. So I need it before the Summer weather.

I don`t understand why I have to say all this ,to file my complaint.

Just check the records and find out what happened to my order.Its getting cold outside and my coat is needed!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1164722

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service