Dresslily - Order not recieved

I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!!I placed my order Dec.

1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If at all possible, I would like to still get my order. I really expected to get it before Christmas. So I need it before the Summer weather.

I don`t understand why I have to say all this ,to file my complaint.

Just check the records and find out what happened to my order.Its getting cold outside and my coat is needed!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164722 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear customer,
Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.
Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about