I AM ONE PISSED OFF CUSTOMER AND MY DAUGHTER IS NOT HAPPY!!! I ordered a knitted mermaid tail blanket for my 4 yr old daughter for Christmas on 12/13/16 and still have not received it!!!

I didn't know this would be a scam!!! So pissed that I can't get someone on the phone to talk to!!! What a joke!!! DON'T EVER ORDER FROM DRESSLILY ANYONE!!!

THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SHIP WHAT YOU ORDER!!! I am just glad I never ordered more so they didn't take that much money from me!!!

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM DRESSLILY UNLESS YOU WANT TO JUST DONATE YOUR MONEY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Dresslily to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not receive merchandise and not being able to contact anyone and not getting my orders. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sbeaston
Dallas, Texas, United States #1267461

I agree and ordered same item different color around same time as you with expidiated shipping.. 4 yr old granddaughter got nothing so far from me!!! Grrrrr

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263030

This site takes a minimum of 3 weeks no matter what form of delivery you use. During the holiday season expect at least 6 weeks.

This is not a local delivery this is China. Everything goes through customs there before it's shipped here AFTER it has been processed. It takes days to process because they are delivering to large store accounts as well as individual shoppers. As shoppers we make up only a very small percentage of their business and are treated accordingly.

They don't want to be late with a multi-million dollar account order so they are shipped out first and foremost. For the wholesale cost we are paying we are not a priority, we are somewhat experimental. I have had NO problem tracking my orders but I do have a problem with waiting. Customs alone takes 6 to 7 days (off season) between countries.

That's a gimme. You just have to plan long in advance or order elsewhere I guess.

Personally , I'll wait for them and save the money on taxes but a hurried buyer should probably not shop from here. It will not satisfy the need for immediate gratification.

Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States #1261545

Don't give up yet. I'm sure you will get your daughters mermaid tail blanket, she just didn't get it for Christmas.

I ordered 13 items Nov. 27 2016 & am still waiting on 6 of them to come. Go into Dresslily...my account....and see the tracking numbers & dates. It should all be there.

I ordered last year for Christmas & several items didn't come till after.....But they came. Also....I learned from that ordering large to THEM is small. I just changed everybody's gift to meet their size.

LOL. Have a BLESSED 2017 & keep the faith.

El Paso, Texas, United States #1261463

Me too!! Exact same as you, except I ordered 2 blankets!!

I'm going to report them to the BBB. and I'm going to dispute the charge with my bank!