Dresslily - Nothing I ordered is wearable they are made with such poor craftsmanship
I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times.I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience.
I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look the way they showed on the pictures. One of the blouses is too small. The other has a manufacturing error, the V-neck is crooked, one side is straight, the other is curved and the point isn't in the middle.
It doesn't matter front or back, both sides are bad. (see pictures) I was smarter this time and ordered the biggest size but this time it isn't the size that's the problem but the way it was sewn. The 3rd one is a lace overlay. The lace threads were pulled and cannot be fixed.
(pictures) It also does not fit well. I donated the one small blouse that was a size medium and fits an 11 year old girl. She was very happy to receive it. How can the sizing be that off?
Are their M women the size of our 11 year old pre-puberty girls without ***? Ridiculous. One of the wigs has a threading error, I assume that falls under manufacturing error, the hair strands are in the wrong direction or not stitched correctly and I tried hair clips but nothing fixes it. The second wig does not even look like the one on the picture.
While customer support appears to be helpful online, there is no answer after I sent pictures that they requested. I don't need a store credit so I gave up. I paid with Paypal.
I didn't pay much so I chalked it up to learning experience.I won't shop here again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor craftsmanship
- Poor quality products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I don't need anything. I would like them to inspect their products more carefully before they leave the warehouse, so people don't receive poor quality products.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."