Dresslily - Nothing I ordered is wearable they are made with such poor craftsmanship

I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times.I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience.

I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look the way they showed on the pictures. One of the blouses is too small. The other has a manufacturing error, the V-neck is crooked, one side is straight, the other is curved and the point isn't in the middle.

It doesn't matter front or back, both sides are bad. (see pictures) I was smarter this time and ordered the biggest size but this time it isn't the size that's the problem but the way it was sewn. The 3rd one is a lace overlay. The lace threads were pulled and cannot be fixed.

(pictures) It also does not fit well. I donated the one small blouse that was a size medium and fits an 11 year old girl. She was very happy to receive it. How can the sizing be that off?

Are their M women the size of our 11 year old pre-puberty girls without ***? Ridiculous. One of the wigs has a threading error, I assume that falls under manufacturing error, the hair strands are in the wrong direction or not stitched correctly and I tried hair clips but nothing fixes it. The second wig does not even look like the one on the picture.

While customer support appears to be helpful online, there is no answer after I sent pictures that they requested. I don't need a store credit so I gave up. I paid with Paypal.

I didn't pay much so I chalked it up to learning experience.I won't shop here again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor quality products

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I don't need anything. I would like them to inspect their products more carefully before they leave the warehouse, so people don't receive poor quality products.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #819666 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about