Dresslily - Nothing I ordered is wearable they are made with such poor craftsmanship
I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times.I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience.
I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look the way they showed on the pictures. One of the blouses is too small. The other has a manufacturing error, the V-neck is crooked, one side is straight, the other is curved and the point isn't in the middle.
It doesn't matter front or back, both sides are bad. (see pictures) I was smarter this time and ordered the biggest size but this time it isn't the size that's the problem but the way it was sewn. The 3rd one is a lace overlay. The lace threads were pulled and cannot be fixed.
(pictures) It also does not fit well. I donated the one small blouse that was a size medium and fits an 11 year old girl. She was very happy to receive it. How can the sizing be that off?
Are their M women the size of our 11 year old pre-puberty girls without ***? Ridiculous. One of the wigs has a threading error, I assume that falls under manufacturing error, the hair strands are in the wrong direction or not stitched correctly and I tried hair clips but nothing fixes it. The second wig does not even look like the one on the picture.
While customer support appears to be helpful online, there is no answer after I sent pictures that they requested. I don't need a store credit so I gave up. I paid with Paypal.
I didn't pay much so I chalked it up to learning experience.I won't shop here again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor craftsmanship
- Poor quality products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I don't need anything. I would like them to inspect their products more carefully before they leave the warehouse, so people don't receive poor quality products.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "I ordered 2 coast for my 15 y/o daughter for Christmas. She is 5'3" and 115lbs. She normally wears a size 4 to 6. I ordered a large so she..."
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "Recently I have been researching shipping container investments. One of the companies I have been speaking with is Davenport Laroche. Although the representatives I communicated with were very kind and..."