Courtice, Ontario
3.7

I ordered 3 blouses and 2 wigs at different times.I was hoping the first one was a fluke, a bad experience.

I cannot wear anything I ordered. None look the way they showed on the pictures. One of the blouses is too small. The other has a manufacturing error, the V-neck is crooked, one side is straight, the other is curved and the point isn't in the middle.

It doesn't matter front or back, both sides are bad. (see pictures) I was smarter this time and ordered the biggest size but this time it isn't the size that's the problem but the way it was sewn. The 3rd one is a lace overlay. The lace threads were pulled and cannot be fixed.

(pictures) It also does not fit well. I donated the one small blouse that was a size medium and fits an 11 year old girl. She was very happy to receive it. How can the sizing be that off?

Are their M women the size of our 11 year old pre-puberty girls without ***? Ridiculous. One of the wigs has a threading error, I assume that falls under manufacturing error, the hair strands are in the wrong direction or not stitched correctly and I tried hair clips but nothing fixes it. The second wig does not even look like the one on the picture.

While customer support appears to be helpful online, there is no answer after I sent pictures that they requested. I don't need a store credit so I gave up. I paid with Paypal.

I didn't pay much so I chalked it up to learning experience.I won't shop here again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i don't need anything. i would like them to inspect their products more carefully before they leave the warehouse, so people don't receive poor quality products" as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dresslily wig from Dresslily was poor craftsmanship and garbage quality of item Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments