Featured

was not what was presented online.online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it.

what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of roses. didn't even have a tag on the dress. very disappointed and would like to have the dress that was online not this cheap knock off version I received. glad i did not order all I wanted.

It seems like these are pictures from other companies and they just try replicate it.I added a picture of what I received last night and what was presented online, seems like false advertisement!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that out item did not meet your expectation.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages. If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

The material is nothing like the one in the photo and the bodice is cut differently as well.The shoulder straps are cut differently also.

NOTHING like the photo.

Beware dresslily and all chinese sites.This is common operating procedure for them.

dresslily is a huge ripoff. welcome to shopping in china.

I would've been so mad! That's such a beautiful dress (the one displayed on the site). Hope this issue gets resolved for you!

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #972755

This is the closest I've seen to the original, even though it's still no where as good.Well, at least you can fit it.

Looks like a few minor adjustments and it's really pretty.:)