Dresslily - Not what was presented online
was not what was presented online.online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it.
what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of roses. didn't even have a tag on the dress. very disappointed and would like to have the dress that was online not this cheap knock off version I received. glad i did not order all I wanted.
It seems like these are pictures from other companies and they just try replicate it.I added a picture of what I received last night and what was presented online, seems like false advertisement!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "I was so disappointed after receiving the package that I could not look at the products until today. The quality is very poor. The colours are similar to the photos..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."