Dresslily - Not what was presented online
was not what was presented online.online dress was beautiful and bright with different flowers all over it.
what I received was a dull cheap dress with a bunch of roses. didn't even have a tag on the dress. very disappointed and would like to have the dress that was online not this cheap knock off version I received. glad i did not order all I wanted.
It seems like these are pictures from other companies and they just try replicate it.I added a picture of what I received last night and what was presented online, seems like false advertisement!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin. Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts. Obviously paying for return charges from the US to..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."