I ordered two cardigans, a butterfly blouse and a plaid shirt costing approximately $60 for all items.They have never been received by me yet my account says they were received by me.

I tried calling customer service and they're always off-line. I tried emailing with complaints and was asked to wait another month. After the month passed I still have had no luck in reaching anyone or getting my money back or receiving my items. I have been trying to get some help in receiving the items or my money back since March 2017 .

It is now almost July 2017. I feel that dress Lily has lost a good customer in me, as I did a great deal of shopping through this company.

I am furious!I am out $60 and very upset and disappointed with the dress Lily company!

Review about: Cardigans Butterfly Blouse Blue Plaid Shirt.

4.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - My package Dresslily " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..." Read more Dresslily - Non-delivery of merchandise on time Dresslily "I received my merchandise on Thursday, 1-26-17 which was of no value to me because I was in Texas and the package arrived in Chicago. I needed it for an..." Read more Dresslily - Orders never received Dresslily "I stupidly spent $25 on two orders back in November of 2016 that I will never receive. On the bright side, I paid through PayPal so I got a refund..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more