4.2

I ordered two cardigans, a butterfly blouse and a plaid shirt costing approximately $60 for all items.They have never been received by me yet my account says they were received by me.

I tried calling customer service and they're always off-line. I tried emailing with complaints and was asked to wait another month. After the month passed I still have had no luck in reaching anyone or getting my money back or receiving my items. I have been trying to get some help in receiving the items or my money back since March 2017 .

It is now almost July 2017. I feel that dress Lily has lost a good customer in me, as I did a great deal of shopping through this company.

I am furious!I am out $60 and very upset and disappointed with the dress Lily company!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Dresslily - Very disappointed consumer Dresslily "I received my items today and as you can see the package was completely damaged. Because it was damaged my swimsuits have dirt and holes in them. I still wanted..." Read more Dresslily - My package Dresslily " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..." Read more Dresslily - Misleading product images Dresslily "I ordered from Dresslily last winter and was incredibly disappointed by the shirt I received. It looked VERY different from the image on the website. The hood was a completely..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more