Wichita Falls, Texas
1.5

I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back.On 18 September 2015 ordered a dress, and apparently they used a company called IVAN, can not event find it on Internet.

Dresslily has been giving me the run around for the last 3 months, I have sent many emails to them sometimes they won't even reply back for weeks. Then when they do they are telling me that I didn't send item back to right address. The Post Office told me to use the address that was on the package they sent to me. I did just that, cause one of the messages from them were they told me to sent was a Chinese address.

I answered back and told them I was in America and do not write are speak Chinese. They have kept my money, and I have nothing for it. This company is a fraud, and untrustworthy. I will never use them again.

IVAN sent me a message saying item has been shipped, this was about first part of November.

They owe me a total of $65.73.USD.

Review about: Dresslily Dress.

I didn't like: Do not live up to their word, Not dependable.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166705

Dear customer,

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.

Would you mind send your order number or email to our support center?Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best help you to after we checked the information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service