I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back.On 18 September 2015 ordered a dress, and apparently they used a company called IVAN, can not event find it on Internet.
Dresslily has been giving me the run around for the last 3 months, I have sent many emails to them sometimes they won't even reply back for weeks. Then when they do they are telling me that I didn't send item back to right address. The Post Office told me to use the address that was on the package they sent to me. I did just that, cause one of the messages from them were they told me to sent was a Chinese address.
I answered back and told them I was in America and do not write are speak Chinese. They have kept my money, and I have nothing for it. This company is a fraud, and untrustworthy. I will never use them again.
IVAN sent me a message saying item has been shipped, this was about first part of November.
They owe me a total of $65.73.USD.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not live up to their word
- Not dependable
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13. When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality. They were paper thin,..."
- "I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "I went in for a color and cut. The color doesn't even cover my roots. This was done 2 days ago and looks like I need it again. My hair..."
- "Took 3days and a professional local plumber to finish the job. Randell Mathis did not hold his crew to a high standard. Wichita Falls, Texas has more dependable bath remodelers..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."