I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back.On 18 September 2015 ordered a dress, and apparently they used a company called IVAN, can not event find it on Internet.
Dresslily has been giving me the run around for the last 3 months, I have sent many emails to them sometimes they won't even reply back for weeks. Then when they do they are telling me that I didn't send item back to right address. The Post Office told me to use the address that was on the package they sent to me. I did just that, cause one of the messages from them were they told me to sent was a Chinese address.
I answered back and told them I was in America and do not write are speak Chinese. They have kept my money, and I have nothing for it. This company is a fraud, and untrustworthy. I will never use them again.
IVAN sent me a message saying item has been shipped, this was about first part of November.
They owe me a total of $65.73.USD.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not live up to their word
- Not dependable
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a coat from this company it took around 6 weeks to arrive, it was badly sewn together, I emailed them and they asked for photos so I sent..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item. I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created..."
- "I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium. Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later. This is what I got $84. This..."
- "I went in for a color and cut. The color doesn't even cover my roots. This was done 2 days ago and looks like I need it again. My hair..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."