Dresslily - Not recieved orders

I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back.On 18 September 2015 ordered a dress, and apparently they used a company called IVAN, can not event find it on Internet.

Dresslily has been giving me the run around for the last 3 months, I have sent many emails to them sometimes they won't even reply back for weeks. Then when they do they are telling me that I didn't send item back to right address. The Post Office told me to use the address that was on the package they sent to me. I did just that, cause one of the messages from them were they told me to sent was a Chinese address.

I answered back and told them I was in America and do not write are speak Chinese. They have kept my money, and I have nothing for it. This company is a fraud, and untrustworthy. I will never use them again.

IVAN sent me a message saying item has been shipped, this was about first part of November.

They owe me a total of $65.73.USD.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Do not live up to their word
    • Not dependable

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166705 Shenzhen, Guangdong

Dear customer,
Thanks for your important feedback .
We are really sorry for any inconvenience.
As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.
Would you mind send your order number or email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
We will try our best help you to after we checked the information. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about