I have placed two orders and it has been 7 wks on frist one and 3 on last one.I leave messages everyday and no one returns my calls.

i did recieve one email response that it would be 6-8 wks and still nothing. I cannot beleive they are so busy that they cannot return my call. then i made the mistake of ordering again, i thought the first one would come in in he meantime. I am out ot money adn nothing to show for it.

HELP so it's not 100 words, jezzzzzz.i am very unhappy with this service and disappointed that i don't have any products.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily clothing from Dresslily was awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
#1251929

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team