1.8

I received my merchandise on Thursday, 1-26-17 which was of no value to me because I was in Texas and the package arrived in Chicago.I needed it for an event I attended on Friday 1-27-17.

I am disappointed because I paid extra for the package to arrive on time for my event which I wasn't able to use. I am requesting a full reimbursement and would like to return the two dresses that I don’t have a need for anymore. After calling the tracking center I was told that this company was in China and I wasn't going to get my package in time for my event. I tried reaching out to the company and never heard back from them.

Not satisfied with that outcome at all, they never even emailed me back. Please let me know what steps I need to take for returning the dresses and getting fully reimbursed for the items i don't want anymore.

Thank you.Maribel Barreto - 28381845, Order #: L1701121531517859

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I can not get a hold of anyone, Not a realistic expectation in delivery, Can not use the dresses.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1296797

I still have not heard from the company Dress Lily. I have called the number and have gotten no where.

Very dissatisfied with the customer service aspect of this company and the broken promises.