2.8

I order on Oct 5 2015 2 items.It is now Oct.

21 and I have heard nothing. I try emailing and get nothing. I tried using Chat and could not connect. There is no phone # that I can find.

I have forgotten my password and when I press that icon that says look at your email --- nothing is there and I did check the junk mail to see if it was put there and was not. I am rather irritated by this poor business procedure and think that they should not be in business with all the other complaints that have been given.

At least they should return emails and let customer know where the items are.If they can't do that they should be gone because they are a real scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of no contact -no merchandise delivered- no help and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of long sleeve shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2392. Dresslily needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned long sleeve shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience.

Please note the actual delivery time can be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons sometimes.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?

Here is link to contact us: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1 We will solve all your issue together after we have checked the detail information.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service