1.3

I ordered a pair of shoes for my daughter for Christmas on 12/10.It is 1/12, a month and two days later, and no shoes.

I contacted customer service twice and was told that because tracking has said it is in route since 12/11-they will not cancel order. Bottom line-no shoes, miserable daughter, and no customer service from site-cost $50. I was told if the product does arrive and I wish to return it, they will only give 80% back and I pay shipping?

IF it arrives???I asked about if it doesn't, they said to give it several more weeks-My daughter will not benefit from winter shoes in July!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of shoes from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received item, awful customer service and stole money. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments