These people have no way to be contacted...I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund.

My email wouldn't go thru. The live chat never was available and the phone number wasn't correct. Guess I like many Americans have lost money with this company!!!!

I've tried reaching them on fb as well, no response...be careful!All I want is a refund but its aggravating when they won't help at all...at least they could give correct info......…

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.

Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets.

We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.

And Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

I am having the same problem and it is the same shirt . I will never buy from them again .