Dresslily - No contact

873 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

These people have no way to be contacted...I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund.

My email wouldn't go thru. The live chat never was available and the phone number wasn't correct. Guess I like many Americans have lost money with this company!!!!

I've tried reaching them on fb as well, no response...be careful!All I want is a refund but its aggravating when they won't help at all...at least they could give correct info......…

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
873 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Oct 17 #1227976

Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us.
Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.
And Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is the link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1
Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Jan 01 #1087129

I am having the same problem and it is the same shirt . I will never buy from them again .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×