ordered a shirt on Jan 1 and here it is almost Feb 1 no item.tried to call but no answer go figure.

they sure did take my money out quick I will never place a order from them again they r a total rip off. they probably have lots of money and no items how many other people have they done this way they need to be shut down taken off the internet and charged with fraud I would love to know where they r located.

please please do not order from them.they show cute item on their site but no sure don't send them

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $22. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily shirt from Dresslily was never received item and never received item Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #939387

I'm still waiting for an order that I've placed on 01/04/2015. They never answers their phone!!