I ordered from dresslily January 3rd 2015 and Its now June and I still haven't received my stuff!They had no problem charging my card right away.

The customer service is awful! Ive sent many complaints and have tried endlessly to call up their customer service reps and nothing. Save yourself your money and frustration and NEVER shop there! I've come to the conclusion that I'm not gonna get my *** or my money back and now I have to deal with the fact that I've been cheated out of my hard earned money.

Of all the customer service experiences I've had this is by far the worst and most unprofessional!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. amullen07 is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about online order at Dresslily was fact they steal and extremely upset Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.Dresslily Customer Support Team