After several emails with this company and trying to get my problem resolved here is my opinion.CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

THESE PEOPLE LACK THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS TO RUN AN UPSTANDING COMPANY. I ORDERED AND NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT AFTER COMPANY TEELS ME THEY SHIPPED OUT WITH NO TRACKING NUMBER. I HAVE ASKED AND REQUESTED MY CARD TO BE REFUNDED. I WILL NOT LET DOWN NOW.

I WAS REALLY READY TO BE A CUSTOMER.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $34. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily online order at Dresslily was merchandise not received but charged and fact that they are still allowed to take peoples money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1171655

Dear customer,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.

We very much regret for this inconvenience.

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

I Soooo wish i had seen this before now. :( How do they even get away with such bad service?