Beechgrove, Tennessee

I ordered several items from this company for my granddaughters because the items looked so cute in the ad.I have not received a single item of two orders.

My husband and I are retired and money is tight. Shame on this company for deceiving honest people. I was given a tracking number but when I tried to track the numbers I was told no such tracking number existed. This isn't the first time I have been "taken" by a dishonest company.

I need to learn my lesson and check out these fraudulent sites before I order again.These items usually pop up when I am busy doing something else and I jump before I think!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dresslily online order from Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

As it is long distance transport,the packages may be delayed by various factors.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service