I purchased a coat from Dresslily and after receiving an email from them stating my order was shipped on Jan.12th haven't heard anything else.

When going to the website and trying to track my order, it doesn't allow me to. It states Tracking number not found. I called customer service and the lady told me she could not help me and to call back tomorrow. I called back the next day and straight to the voice mail.

The customer service sucks.

I emailed them as well and still waiting on a response.By the time I receive my coat it will be spring.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $37. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily website from Dresslily was awful customer service, never received item and stole money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments