I ordered two shirts on sept 11 2015 never received them but the money was taken from me.Sent in several tickets of complaints cause they have no working number, finally someone responded the end of December said they were going to resend out my order and I have yet see anything!

Very disappointed and will never order again even if I do finally receive my stuff. The shirts were Christmas presents for my kids, I am so glad I didn't place my original order for 400 dollars.

This was my very first experience of ordering on line for fear of this exact thing happening!Nothing like confirming my suspicions!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $17. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily shirt from Dresslily was fact i did not get my stuff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1165279

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience.We will do our best to help you.

I am sorry to tell you that we can not find your order according to your name and phone.

Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ We look forward to serving you in the best way possible.

Thank you for your time.Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service