I would not buy anything from Dresslily again.I never received my product, and could not get anyone to respond to my concerns.

I have several ticket open that state I will get a reply within 24 business hours, but I have not received a reply yet. This is the first time ordering from them, and it will be the last. They have terrible customer service. I recommend they get paid when the package is delivered.

Shame on Dresslily!They should be out of business, and this is a terrible way to run a business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1171669

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for your issue.

Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address .

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!

Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service