I ordered a Coat...The site said something about 15-20 business days, the item would be here.

That was almost 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and I have yet to receive and good, any correspondence, any refund... NOTHING!!!! I just decided to google their reviews and at this moment, I am even more pissed. It's really sad that people do things like this as a hustle!!!!

I ADVISE everyone NOT to order ANYTHING from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is pure highway robbery and it is totally frustrating especially with the holidays around the corner. Not only is it difficult trying to get the money from today's scarce economy, but you cannot trust the market in which you're trying to spend it.

STOP giving these people your money.It's a total SCAM!!!

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

LTCC

Dresslily is a shell store from China........I doubt you ever see anything in the way of merchandise....they have your money and you have no recourse....the BBB cant even help you

Same issue I ordered a coat November the 17th got the same response as you did when I inquired about it! I then submit another response December the 12 their response was, they responded to my first response with no further info, not at all professional! Third inquiry I just submitted and something said check the reviews on this company I am really really upset now there has got to be a better way you're right they're taking advantage of hard working individuals trying to get a bargain not with me I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau!!