I also ordered a fish tail blanket in Nov for a Christmas present.Tracking shows it made it to California on Dec 8th but we never received it.

Email customer service and they told us to wait till Jan 25th and let them know if we still don't have it and they would come up with a resolution for us. That resolution is that since we did not purchase insurance for shipping the product that the best they can do is to have us pay an additional 50% of the previous payment and they will ship us another. According to them it is the shipping companies responsibility and fault we did not get the item.

1st & only time I do business with them.They are a crooked company that takes your money and you get nothing in return.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Are not honest, No human contact no merchandise no location of business, Misrepresentation, Run around from customer service.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Spring Grove, Illinois, United States #1297468

What a shock.I got the same response as before where it's my fault because I didn't buy insurance and they can give me a partial refund or I can pay 50% of the cost again.

This is such bs. They supposedly shipped the product using a Chinese shipping company. I am so disgusted with this whole process. Worst online shopping experience I have ever had.

After reading the other reviews I see I am not alone. Hopefully the word gets out enough and they go out of business. I was over this from my original post then they brought it back up again by replying and asking me to submit another ticket. I did and got the same result.

I am mad with myself to even having a glimmer of hope that they would make it right.Do not buy anything from this horrible company, you'll regret it!!

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that our service did not meet your expectation.

We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

to Brandeely Spring Grove, Illinois, United States #1296882

Ok replied to their request and sent my info.We'll see if anything happens.

Seriously doubt anything will change. I expect to still be out my money and not have my item.

Especially after reading more of the comments on Pissed Consumer.See a whole lot of people have the same issue