Got charged for items but never got a order number and never received items!Can only contact them thru e mail and cannot send request for info without a order number!!

After reading all these reviews I see I am not the only one having problems. Cannot believe they get away with this,there must be something we all can do? We all can stop payement on funds I think?!

Every time I try to do the on line chat it is never up and running.It's very strange that some people actually received items.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dresslily t-shirt. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1179509

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

I am sorry that our LiveChat agents are not available when you contact us due to the time difference.

Could you please offer us your order number or email address to us so we can check the information for you.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We very much regret for this inconvenience. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Van Wert, Ohio, United States #1072958

I see a lot of cute items in this store :) .I'm always skittish about being done in by scammers, so I don't know what I want to do .

Some of You say They were ok with You and Others has said to do not shop there. I suppose if I do shop there that I will use a money order, because they can be tracked. and of course , I will make sure I have order numbers and item numbers and contact numbers galore before I do shop.

What do some of You think about this ?Will it work maybe ?