Resolved
2.2

Update by user Feb 04, 2015

I finally received my items about 45 days after ordering them. The jewelry is what I expected. The pants fit a little weird, but I can probably wear them under a skirt or something.

Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2015

I purchased some jewelry and pants through DressLily.com on December 17th, 2014.It said it would take 10 days to reach me on the website.

It is now January 28th, 2015. I filed a complaint with Paypal a few days ago and heard from the company yesterday. They said that it takes from 15 to 45 days to get items. This is a contradiction from what the website says.

It seems to be a scam to me.

I am waiting a few more days to try to get my money back from Paypal.I wish I had checked reviews before ordering.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never received item and cannot reach customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dresslily website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Dresslily needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Imagine that!!!I'm not the only one....same thing happened to me ordered 9/14 and still haven't received package!!

Emails are all bogus, gave a bogus tracking number when i disputed it with Pay Pal and still haven't heard anything about my clothes or refund!!!!